....Blog of all seasons, Blog for all reasons....Watch this out for more.........

Friday, September 17, 2010

A few lines about me............

Who am I?
Like the flame i blaze,
Like a knife i cut through the edge,
Like the unsinkable ship i keep sailing
Across the most violent oceans.
Like an unpuldownable parachute i keep gliding
In the most violent thunderstorms.


My friends take pride in loving me;
My foes dare to challenge me:
My attitude speaks of itself,
And i take life to the impossible.


My actions speak more than my words,
My commitments speak more than my dreams,
My instincts speak more than my dress code,
My signature speaks more than my credentials.
I looked at the mirror,
And tried to find who i am?
To my pleasure, SOURISH is what is seemed.
I thought it to be an illusion;
But it turned out to be my reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment